Partnerships Marketing Manager EMEA
About the Role
We're looking for an enthusiastic and strategic Brand Partnerships Marketing Manager. This person will seek out and evaluate new partnership marketing opportunities, lead all marketing for Uber's most strategic global partnerships, and support the broader global brand marketing team on overarching strategy. This person should have a strong understanding of the value of partnerships in driving top-of-funnel brand awareness and loyalty. This newly created role will offer an outstanding opportunity to build new partnerships from the ground-up and create breakthrough partnerships that make Uber an integral part of daily life and culture.
Ideal candidates have an outstanding taste in design and culture, have deep knowledge in consumer trends and behaviors, and the ability to motivate and inspire a team of partnership executives and a track record for globally-minded, culturally-relevant campaigns that gain media attention and consumer engagement.
This role will report to the Global Head of Brand Partnership Marketing.
What You'll Do
- Lead all aspects of partnership marketing strategy, execution, and management, including partnership proposals, creative briefs, negotiating agreements, developing creative concepts, and more
- Develop a deep understanding and POV of our priorities and region nuances, and have an end to end ownership of our strategy and execution for key strategic partnerships
- Oversee partnership relationship management, including negotiation and policies that allow partnerships to excel, and oversight of the delivery of partnership expectations
- Manage external partner strategy and relationships focused on meeting partnership timelines and critical metrics. Lead day-to-day partner relationships, escalations, and executive-level presentations
- Prospect, conduct market research and participate in networking to foster new and long-term partnership opportunities that embody our brand, provide value to core target communities, and align with our larger goals
- Build relationships with partners across Creative, Product, Business Development, Marketing, and Legal. Within Marketing, work with Media, Product Marketing, Mega-Regional Marketing, and Business Development GTM teams to coordinate efforts against broader media, market, and localization goals
- Comfort with conducting analytics using G-Suite and dashboards to understand partner performance, identify insights, and inform new opportunities
- Ability to translate product, trend, and merchandising details into unique marketing narratives
- At least 8+ years of experience in marketing and brand partnership management within the Entertainment or Finance industry and/or with global consumer brand
- Attention to detail, self-motivation, and a sense of urgency around delivering on goals
- Ability to lead and influence without implicit direct reports
- Experience working across multiple teams, building agreement, and influencing stakeholders
- Experience guiding multiple projects, and adapting to a changing environment, along with working groups and at different stages of development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, to bring to life the Uber brand narratives with a strong customer-centric approach - you are always thinking about how our customers interact with the brand and our partners
- The ability to manage a portfolio and make strategic choices to accomplish goals
- Effectively manage brand marketing budget in partnership with Marketing Operations and Finance, demonstrating strong business acumen
- Manage external creative and media agencies, as needed
- Best-in-class collaboration skills -- you are a great teammate who is passionate about delivering world-class work while enjoying the ride with those around you
- Willingness to travel, and ability to work independently and autonomously
- Experience working with a complex, fast-paced, and geographically dispersed organization
- Experience working on global-led initiatives
- Lead with a customer-first mentality
- Strong data and analytical skills
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber