Program Manager, Money Operations - Uber Freight
About the Role
As a Program Manager for the Commercial Organization, you'll collaborate closely with our broader go-to-market and operations organization, including account management, sales, and money operations to work through the biggest challenges facing Uber Freight as we grow.
This data-driven role calls for a rare combination of analytical thinking, operational prowess, project management skills and interpersonal ability to manage relationships. You'll surface frontline and impactful issues while working closely with our strategy, product, marketing, and engineering teams to develop more permanent and scalable solutions.
What You'll Do
- Analytics. Utilize data to understand areas for improvement in our commercial and money ops organizations.
- Strategy. How do we take our business to the next level? What business levers should we pull to scale quickly? You'll play a key role in taking Uber Freight to the next level by coming up with and executing operational strategies.
- Develop & Optimize Processes. Take big picture ideas and projects and break them into actionable steps with aggressive timelines for completion.
- Hustle. Take ownership of Uber Freight's growth and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Minimum 3 years of experience using data to facilitate business decisions; high growth, technology, management consulting, operations management, business intelligence, or investment banking/private equity background preferred
- Excellent Excel skills required
- Proficient with SQL
- Experience in the freight/logistics industry
- Experience with data visualization tools including Tableau
- R, Python skills
- Proven leadership of leading initiatives and projects at your organization.
- Ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data
- Comfortable with ambiguity; the ability to structure ideas into actionable plans
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong desire to take initiative
- A positive outlook and a roll-up-your-sleeve attitude
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber