About the Role
The Senior Marketing Recruiter is a part of team that leads Talent Acquisition for Policy, Communications, Uber for Business and Marketing in North America. The Senior Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, assessing, selecting and partnering with the business to hire Marketing talent at all levels. These include Creative, Brand, CRM, Research & Insights, and Performance Marketers. They will find talent that no one else can and are able to do this through the relationships they build and creative and innovative sourcing techniques. While the focus for this role will be on Marketing, there will be opportunities to also recruit in the Policy, Communications and Uber for Business side.
What the You Will Do
- Develops and employs effective sourcing strategies that deliver high caliber and diverse talent for current and future needs.
- Effectively collaborates with North America business partners in order to drive talent acquisition results.
- Conducts business in a consultative manner.
- Collaborates across the Uber Talent Acquisition teams to support process improvements and sharing the best practices to meet the needs of recruiting.
- Continues to create innovative approaches in attracting talent through new ways of recruiting.
- Provides a consistent and positive candidate experience.
- 3+ years of full life-cycle recruiting experience
- 1+ years of stakeholder management experience
- Bachelor's or equivalent
- Demonstrated expertise in advanced sourcing, exceptionally strong networking skills, candidate research and cold-calling experience
- Experience recruiting in Marketing or Policy and Communication
- Ability to utilize data to influence the business and backup recruiting goals and projections
- Experience sourcing passive candidates via ATS and Linkedin Recruiter
- Strong problem solving by proactively driving results and being solution-oriented
- Demonstrated decision making through global thinking by balancing individual responsibility while considering the fields' needs and goal
- Ability to manage relationships, provide strong customer service skills and work in a team environment
- Proven organization skills with ability to prioritize effectively and manage multiple tasks in an environment with competing demands
- Experience collaborating successfully with hiring managers to create job descriptions, interview process, and interview assessment
- Experience recruiting for a high volume and variety of roles and levels
- Experience establishing partnerships with cross-functional teams (Recruiting, HR, Compensation)
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber