Senior Operations Manager, Driver Experience
About the Role
IndiaSA Driver Operations is looking for a highly motivated individual to own the driver experience charter. If you love setting a vision, managing cross-functional partners, pushing projects forward to deliver strategically meaningful results, and solving problems from both 30,000 feet as well as deep in the details, this is the role for you.
The INSA Driver Operations team works to constantly improve the everyday driver experience by focussing on both the every day and the outliers to determine the best path forward for the business and our drivers. We look after all things that impact the experience of drivers on our platform (e.g. earnings, support, deactivations, product portfolio, loyalty, etc). In addition to our work in INSA, we spend time working with cross functional teams and other teams from around the world to ensure we have the most up-to-date information and insights and that we're sharing our strategies and experimentation across.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for improving driver sentiment and experience with the Uber platform
- Create and own the driver experience charter by structuring and solving complex problems at scale
- Review driver pain points and bad experiences, identify root causes and work with XFN and global partners to put in place scalable resolution mechanisms
- Gather feedback and insights from local teams on the ground, incorporate learnings into driver experience charter
- Implement tools, policies and processes to drive efficiency and quality
- Influence and enable decision making across multiple work streams of the driver experience charter
- Work with product team to rollout products and process that interface with driver partners to unlock efficiencies and build net driver growth opportunities for Uber
- Lead the resolution of any unexpected driver experience issues (e.g. feature or app outages)
- Work with Marketing and CRM to set the tonality and channel strategy for driver comms
- Partner with global CRM and PMM, as well as local Ops to drive incrementality in driver experience through life cycle transitions; ie activation rate and churn prevention (in partnership with Ops)
What You'll Need:
- Experience across operations and general management
- Experience talking to customers, excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish trust with internal/external partners
- A keen eye for detail and ability to identify and troubleshoot problems that arise quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A data-driven mindset and the ability to translate data into actionable insights through sound business judgement
- Excellent organisational skills and a self-starter mindset
- Creative solutions-driven mindset, with an anything is possible attitude
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and effectively across internal and external organizations
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber