Sr. B2B CRM Marketing Manager, Uber Eats Merchants
About the Role
This is an outstanding opportunity to be a part of Uber's B2B CRM marketing team. With this role, you'll have the opportunity to join a world-class CRM team with the ability to make a big impact. You will be responsible for successfully engaging and retaining merchants to the UberEats platform through CRM communications.
What You'll Do
Responsibilities * Responsible for developing and executing end-to-end CRM strategies to engage and retain merchants.
- Define requirements for marketing automation tools to deploy transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that improve retention and acquisition.
- Manage creation and execution of email marketing campaigns that deliver against business goals for assigned workflows.
- Establish, report on, and improve critical metrics for all campaigns/communications.
- Act as a key partner to the business as the voice of the customer and CRM best practice's specialist.
- Collaborate with data science, market research & marketing analytics teams to understand consumer segmentation/behavior & identify consumer insights to use in lifecycle marketing.
- Work with our deployment, content, and creative teams to craft and launch complex automated campaigns using our internal and external tools.
- Work closely with market research & insights teams to understand consumer segmentation/behavior & identify consumer insights to use in lifecycle marketing.
- Play-booking and documentation, keeping in mind that the takeaways from today will pave the way for growth in the region and other markets around the world.
- Partner with our product, operations, communications, and business development teams to ensure communications are on-brand and impactful.
- 7+ years of experience in customer marketing, customer communications, or the customer engagement space (B2B preferred).
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- A track record of demonstrable business results through testing and deploying effective marketing campaigns across different channels.
- Excellent project management and communication skills with the ability to balance rigorous attention to detail with swift execution.
- A self-starting attitude, ready to embrace opportunities to make an impact without needing to be told.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
- Experience with A/B testing, messaging, and post-campaign analysis.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber