Sales Enablement Specialist, Uber for Business
About the Role
As a Sales Enablement Specialist at Uber for Business, you'll launch, manage and optimize training programs and internal resources for a growing team of U4B sellers. You'll empower Mid-Market and Enterprise sales reps with the skills, knowledge, processes and tools required to succeed in their role! At the end of the day, your goal is to improve productivity and increase sales effectiveness, while creating a culture of growth and enabling positive customer experiences.
This position will work closely with Regional Managers and front-line Sales Managers to define 'best-in-class' sales behaviors and identify gaps. You'll design and deliver trainings and resources to address opportunities and develop our team members. This is a highly cross-functional role, requiring close partnership with teams including Product Marketing, HR, Product, Legal, Finance, Marketing, etc. You'll act as a representative of sales to these internal stakeholders and drive efficiency and alignment.
You're a self starter who forms strong relationships, assesses opportunities, develops informed solutions and delivers measurable results. You can execute multiple projects simultaneously without sacrificing quality. You hold yourself to a high standard and are highly accountable. You're skilled at simplifying the complex and influencing without authority. Most of all, you're passionate about the power of learning and the impact Enablement can have on a sales organization.
What You'll Do
- Launch, manage, measure and optimize Sales Enablement programs, including Onboarding and Continuing Education, using various modalities.
- Support internal communications for sellers, delivering relevant, actionable information in a timely manner.
- Work with cross-functional teams to assess, implement, document and maintain Sales processes to improve efficiency and productivity
- Design, develop and deliver internal resources, working with Product Marketing to ensure consistency
- Partner with sales leaders to become an expert on the teams and roles you support. Understand business goals, strategic initiatives, and regional nuances, to inform your Enablement strategy.
- Support planning of sales events including offsites and Sales Kickoff (SKO)
- Prepare and present results and insights on the impact/performance of Enablement initiatives on a quarterly basis
- 5+ years in a Sales Enablement role
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years in a customer-facing role (preferably in Sales) with experience working with B2B decision makers
- Expert level training and facilitation skills (in-person, virtual)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solver with strong project management and organizational skills
- Understanding of adult learning principles
- Experience partnering with and presenting to senior leaders
- Ability to travel up to 25-50% annually (in the post-COVID future)
- Knowledge and experience in sales enablement tools and technologies
- Experience operating effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a global role across multiple time zones
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada