Sr Systems Engineer , Contract Lifecycle Management
About the Role
We're looking for team players with natural IT intuition who can work harder, faster and smarter while taking technical excellence to a whole new level. Within Enterprise Applications, the Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) program's mission is to enable the Business through the management of contracts. In specific, this is achieved through the deployment of a tool (DocuSign CLM), integrations with complementary processes (e.g., Sales, Third-Party Risk), and establishment of a Center of Excellence. As a member of the CLM program team, you will work closely with a highly capable team of engineers, business systems analysts, and program managers.
What You'll Do:
As a Systems Engineer on the Enterprise Apps Team, you will be instrumental in defining, executing and maintaining software and system standards for Uber employees worldwide. Your decisions will contribute to a user platform and experience that is efficient, scalable, and reliable. More specifically, you will focus on deploying and integrating DocuSign CLM across the globe.
- Manage the configuration and operation of the legal Contract Management System
- Perform requirements gathering, architecting, developing and managing complex automation and/or interactions between existing solutions
- Partner with business systems analyst and contracted implementation team on concurrent projects; partner with cross-functional engineers to lead coordinated technical and functional requirements.
- Facilitate discussions related to Contract Lifecycle Management and be able to thoughtfully outline technical solutions to many applications.
Create accurate and clear technical documentation; develop support and governance processes; assist in the design of end-user training and support hand-off to peers/organizational units
What You'll Need:
- Total of 13+ years of experience in implementing the following via disciplined software development lifecycle such as process modeling, workflow diagrams, template deconstruction, merge field mapping, and tool configuration.
- 7+ years of experience in implementing and administrating Contracts Management (e.g., DocuSign CLM) integrations using Salesforce developer toolkit, DocuSign eSignature and Identity Platforms (e.g., Active Directory, OneLogin, Okta)
- Ability to produce logical, technical artifacts such as business process flows, user stories, and technical architecture documentation
- Ability to conceptualize process improvements for a future state
- Thorough knowledge of environment testing, test planning and execution
- Ability to reasonably estimate the time for tasks and then meet deadlines set by those estimates; ability to quickly and effectively prioritize multiple requests.
- Ability to partner with the business to build clear requirements and support the development of a strategy for each set of enhancements.
- Configuration and creation of templates, workflow, legal queues, and reporting within the CLM platform
- Experience working with various web services API (REST based is a must) for user provisioning and automation purposes; understanding of XML and/or XPATH queries
- Experience with audits and the facilitation of data collection
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber