Senior Talent Scout
In People & Places, we handle all things people-related so our employees around the globe are empowered to do their best work. Our Talent Acquisition teams find, attract, and hire the world's greatest minds to join Uber.
About the Role
At Uber, we pride ourselves on the amazing team we've built. Delivering a first-class, on-demand customer experience takes a critical eye for quality, and we are looking for a Senior University Sourcer that has the same critical eye. Our Sourcers must be able to hire the best talent while delivering a world-class candidate experience.
Come join our University Talent Acquisition Team to execute strategies that drive the pipeline to hire diverse early talent across Uber's Tech and Non-Tech organizations. The right person will love connecting with students to excite them about the work, culture, and impact of Uber, while also possessing the ability to thrive in a large start-up culture.
What You'll Do
- Partner with our university recruiters/talent advisors and hiring teams to build out campus hiring initiatives for the Technical, Operations, and Corporate teams.
- Drive partnerships with multiple university partners, including faculty, administrators, career centers, and student groups.
- Develop and execute strategies for virtual and in-person campus events and engagement activities.
- Effectively manage and analyze candidate pipeline health to ensure the delivery of hiring targets.
- Own the reporting of key performance recruiting metrics and identify trends.
- Showcase your knowledge of curriculum, market trends, competitor best practices, and relationships with colleges and universities around the world.
- Actively participate in intern program activities to maintain candidate engagement.
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience
- 5+ years of experience in sourcing or recruiting
- University recruiting, higher education, or career services experience
- Experience with sourcing PhD and grad students
- Experience in a fast-paced, high demand environment
- Bachelor's degree in Business, HR, Communications or related field
- Technically savvy with iCIMS or other ATS experience preferred
- Experience with CRM tools to build talent pipelines
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber