Account Manager - Uber Eats, Spain
About the Role
The Territory Account Manager drives business growth and innovation by managing a high value and selection critical portfolio of restaurant partners. The ideal candidate will be able to scale efforts that achieves an expansion of both our business and theirs in mutually beneficial ways. A successful Territory Account Manager deeply understands our restaurant partners; builds strong relationships with decision makers and influencers throughout the organization; and effectively identifies and exploits opportunities to improve core business metrics for our restaurants and for Uber Eats in Spain!
What you will do
- As a Territory Account Manager, you will be in charge of developing Uber Eats in Barcelona's area, both on the topline and bottom line, with focus on the restaurant dimension
- Continuously track key operational metrics and proactively define courses of action to improve them
- Build trusting relationships with restaurants' key stakeholders that enable open and meaningful discussions. Ultimately you will be maximizing their financials, marketing efforts, engagement and satisfaction.
- Proactively identify growth opportunities and discuss them with partners towards achieving an execution plan
- Be the sole point of contact for all issues and accountable for their resolution
- You will be responsible for ensuring the best restaurant selection in all areas of your territory, analyzing the distribution of current partners and ensuring optimal coverage.
- Finally, you will acquire an extensive knowledge of the area to identify further options to keep developing Uber Eats!
- 2 yrs professional experience in Account Management/Start Up or Consultancy
- Passionate about working with top restaurants and building a business together
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound commercial judgment through analytical thinking to assess partner performance and financial viability. Advanced excel modelling skill necessary, SQL knowledge advantageous.
- Highly autonomous - able to work with minimal oversight
- Problem solving skills: when you see a problem, you work hard and think out of the box until you fix it
- Capable to run analysis and/or understand data and transform it into relevant insights
- Extraordinary listening, communication and organisational skills
- Effective at operating under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Full proficiency in English and native Spanish
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada