Senior Operations Manager, Uber - Croatia
About the Role
The Senior Operations Manager role is a unique opportunity to have a direct impact on Uber's operations in Croatia by being the market's voice and owner of the execution of al local operations, ensuring strong coordination with the Southwest European Operations team.
We are looking for a Senior Operations Manager to lead the numerous exciting and transformational initiatives will be rolling out in Croatia. This role calls for a combination of project management skills, data-driven analysis and decision making and interpersonal skills. A person in this role is comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves solving problems and is able to thrive in a startup culture.
What You'll Do
- Be a hustling multi-tasker, supporting ops teams across the region. You'll be the go to person for many key initiatives across verticals within the organization.
- Identify operational and structural weaknesses and help improve existing or develop new processes to keep the teams as efficient as possible.
- Run experiments to validate thesis and measure the impact with data. Consolidate results into action plans.
- Liaise with the Community Operations team to ensure overall alignment with the Operations team.
- Work with the Southwest European leads to set strategic priorities, align regionally and identify areas of improvement to optimise operations across Croatia.
- Work with other internal stakeholders to achieve your goals, including operations team, senior leadership, product, tax, legal
What You'll Need
- Between 5 to 8 years of relevant experience in Consulting, Investment Banking or Operations with previous experience using data to drive business decisions
- Fluency in Croatian and English
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent Excel skills, SQL skills would be a plus
- Demonstrated leadership in creating initiatives and projects at your organization
- Ability to create, implement and improve scalable operational processes
- Strong communication skills and an entrepreneurship mindset
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada