Senior Green Light Hub Manager - MENA Region
The Operations Manager coordinates and improves the performance of all GLs in the region! To accomplish this, you'll implement standard operating procedures for onboarding and engagement, and you'll lead the team to innovate tomorrow's new best practices! You'll assist with the finances and people operations of the GLs in your region.
You will maximize the return on investment for GLs at a regional level.
- You'll also keep in close touch with a wide array of stakeholders within your region and the Regional Greenlight Manager to communicate business objectives and align priorities, making sure everyone is moving fast in the right direction.
- Your leadership will instill inspiration and confidence throughout the GLs in your territory, bringing groups throughout the region together as a single team focused on building competitive advantage by growing and strengthening our driver network.
What you will do:
- Optimize our in person driver-partner support locations' operations based on needs for supply growth and engagement of our driver-partners
- Collecting and reporting on performance data, with a particular emphasis on trend identification and impactful insights
- Working with City Teams, Regional Teams and any other partners to anticipate any new trend in the business and the possible impacts on our in person driver-partner support locations' operations
- Maintain consistency of operational efficiency and partner experience at every center in the country
- Accountable for operational aspects, SLA's, business targets and financial performance of the centers
- Make the GLHs a great place to work
- This role can be based in Dubai or Cairo
What you will need:
- Consistent track record in leading big teams
- Previous customer service/experience
- 5+ years of experience, ideally worked on project management & operational excellence
- PMP certification preferred
- Lean six sigma certification is a plus
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada