Sr Tax Business Advisory Analyst
In Finance, we work hand-in-hand with leaders across the company to ensure smooth, disciplined execution of strategic business objectives. Our Tax & Reporting team builds scalable and well-controlled processes to support timely and accurate financial, statutory reporting, and ensure compliance with regional and local tax regulations.
About the Role
Uber is looking to add a Senior Tax Analyst to our rapidly growing team! This is an amazing opportunity to join our Tax team and make an immediate impact. This role requires strong business acumen, coupled with a broad technical tax background. If you welcome a high-growth, fast-paced international environment, we're excited to hear from you.
What You'll Do
- Support implementation of new products in existing Uber tax systems
- Primary tax point of contact to Product and Operations organizations in connection with the evaluation of new Uber global product offerings
- Collaborate with Global Tax teams to coordinate and document a unified tax point of view regarding new product offerings, modifications to existing products, and business model changes
- Partner with and manage external advisors as necessary
- Coordinate with business, legal, and tax teams on review of Product-related contracts
- Monitor and analyze existing and proposed tax legislation
- 4+ years relevant tax experience in either corporate or public accounting
- Masters Degree in Tax, JD and/or CPA certification preferred
- Strong tax research / analytical skills in a multi-jurisdictional environment with demonstrated understanding of sales & use and VAT concepts / laws
- Well-versed knowledge of tax information reporting a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to present facts in a clear and concise manner and effectively influence business decisions
- Strong experience coordinating effectively with cross-functional teams
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada