Product Strategy Manager - UberEats
About The Role
Uber Eats is looking for an outstanding individual to own the end-to-end Marketing Product strategy within the Merchant Operations team. Reporting into the Merchant Performance & Growth lead, you will be responsible for developing and executing the strategy for key Restaurant Marketing products.
This role is an exciting opportunity to own the end-to-end strategy and delivery of the highest impact growth levers within the Restaurant organisation.You'll work closely with local Sales teams to identify key opportunities and execute initiatives to drive product adoption.
You will be the ANZ Product Champion, advocating for local market needs within the Global Product roadmap.
What You'll Do
- Develop and own the strategy for key Restaurant Marketing products (Offers, Loyalty, Ads)
- Leverage data & insights to refine the strategy, define success metrics, and execute against key business initiatives
- Work closely with local Sales teams to build the initiatives, tools, and processes to drive Product adoption
- Own the launch of major new Merchant products: define go-to-market strategy & drive execution with cross-functional partners
- Develop and leverage strong relationships with Global Product team to influence Global Product roadmap
What You'll Need
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in strategy, operations, or project management
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to synthesise a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate actionable insights
- Strong stakeholder management skills with experience working with senior partners and cross-functional teams to develop and operationalise initiatives
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through excellent analytical thinking
- Bias toward action and ability to thrive in ambiguous and fast-paced environments
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber