Consumer Strategy Lead, UberEats
About the Team
The Consumer Operations team is responsible for driving user growth and engagement for the UberEats business. As the online food delivery category grows this team is constantly finding ways to improve customer experience, differentiate our offering and meet new consumer needs through the UberEats app.
This team partners with other verticals (Restaurant, Marketing, Delivery Partner, Product) to create magical experiences for our customers.
About The Role
You will be responsible for leading a team and program of work focused on broadening our online food offering across new use cases and geographies.
You will set the strategy based on key consumer insights and work with a dedicated Operations team as well as cross-functional partners to build the supply and demand to drive our next wave of growth.
You will design and execute experiments to trial new offerings and scale successful initiatives across the business. You will lead the team but also be a key contributor to each initiative.
What You'll Do
- Working with Head of Consumer Operations on leading the thinking and strategy for the team and cross functional stakeholders
- Utilise analysis and insights to identify the biggest growth opportunities for Uber Eats
- Prioritise initiatives and develop go-to-market strategies for our new growth bets
- Manage and coach a team of 2 Operations team members to execute our plans
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (e.g. Marketing and Restaurants)
- Lead monthly business reviews and be responsible for key consumer metrics/key results
- Program management of a set of initiatives
- Identify improvement and growth opportunities in consumer strategy and get the team to execute on them
What You'll Need
- 6+ years experience in strategy, digital marketplaces, start up or analytical roles
- Consumer centricity and empathy with preferable exposure to consumer businesses
- Basic problem solving toolkit, strategy consulting background is a bonus
- Hands on analytical skills, advanced sheets/excel modelling a must basic SQL a bonus
- People management experience, but able to lean in as an independent contributor on complex initiatives
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once, balancing short and long term objectives
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber