CRM Marketing Manager
About the Role
As part of our EMEA CRM team, you will play a key role by leading our CRM strategies and executions. You will manage CRM campaigns as well as run A/B tests to learn and develop best practices.
You'll collaborate and work closely both within EMEA as well as globally with various teams and business stakeholders from deployment specialists, operations managers, analysts, marketers to product managers and creatives to deliver the right message to the right audience at the right time.
What You'll Do
- Coordinate all CRM campaigns for Uber's Delivery and Mobility business in EMEA.
- Be the CRM channel specialist in the region.
- Partner with relevant business counterparts in developing the regional CRM strategy.
- Lead and develop the CRM calendar
- Work closely with regional business partners to ensure regular planning and prioritization of CRM campaigns within the region.
- Plan, execute and measure key regional CRM campaigns. This includes CRM channel strategy, targeting, and reporting.
- Run coordinated experimentation and A/B testing that will generate the insights of tomorrow.
- Communicate and coordinate with partners regarding campaign status updates, launch confirmations, ETAs, blockers, etc.
- Develop, detail, and socialize CRM standard methodologies.
- At least 5 years experience in Marketing, E-Commerce, or highly analytical roles.
- Consistent track record of developing strong CRM campaigns.
- Critical problem solver with creative solutions to tackle challenges and meet business requirements.
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills that enable you to work with cross-functional partners in different time zones, countries, and regions.
- Confidence to develop processes that drive operational efficiency at a global scale.
- Comfortable to analyze engagement data and develop conclusions based on insights.
- Strong passion to acquire new skills and taking the initiative to succeed.
- BA or MA in Marketing or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Email Service Providers (e.g. Exact Target) is vital.
- Experience with Excel & SQL is a plus.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber