Business Analyst, Canada StratOps
About the Role
As a Business Analyst on the Canada Operations team, you will help build the Canadian business by flexing your analytical muscles to break down the most complex and interesting challenges and opportunities we face across all areas of business. From cross-currency payments to account scorecards - you'll build deep technical and functional subject matter expertise that enables you to problem-solve at a high level.
You'll spend time going deep operationally & analytically to uncover new findings that inform our strategy while building for the future by executing project-based work to build policies, processes, and systems that guide us to the right decisions at scale.
The improvements you drive for Canada will play a critical role in Uber Freight's ability to deliver on our vision to drive long-term, sustainable growth by being the most reliable transportation partner for our customers.
What You'll Do
- Analytics - create and execute various analytics projects to inform team strategy and internal stakeholders; including the development of reports, dashboards, and scripts/automation using Google Suite, SQL, Tableau, R, and Python
- Project Management - Identify, plan, and execute projects and root cause analyses to build and/or improve our processes across all functional areas of the Canadian business.
- Operations Management - collaborate with account management teams, carrier sales, tracking, and other teams to identify process inefficiencies, build solutions, and drive operational efficiency (e.g. centralizing repeatable processes, account strategy and growth, weekly performance reporting)
- Stakeholder Management - organize and structure work across a variety of cross-functional teams to deliver on shared goals and priorities.
- Product - work with product operations and product teams to develop business cases and insights from the operations teams (account management, carrier sales, support, and tracking), and to implement new products into the Canadian market.
- Experience using data to facilitate business decisions.
- Experience with Excel & SQL is required
- Clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate meaningful insights
- Experience with programming languages such as R and/or Python
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada