CRM Marketing Manager - Mobility APAC
About the Role
As part of our APAC CRM team, you will play a key role by leading our Rider and Driver-partner CRM strategies and executions. You will manage CRM campaigns as well as run A/B tests to learn and develop CRM best practices.
You'll collaborate and work closely both within APAC as well as globally with various teams and business stakeholders from deployment specialists, operations managers, analysts, marketers to product managers and creatives to deliver the right message to the right audience at the right time.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee all CRM campaigns Uber's Mobility business in APAC.
- Be the CRM channel expert in the region.
- Work closely with regional business stakeholders in developing the regional CRM strategy.
- Manage and develop the CRM calendar for Riders and Driver-partners.
- Work closely with regional business stakeholders to ensure regular planning and prioritisation of CRM campaigns within the region.
- Plan, execute and measure key regional CRM campaigns. This includes CRM channel strategy, targeting and reporting.
- Run coordinated experimentation and A/B tests that will generate the insights of tomorrow.
- Communicate and coordinate with stakeholders regarding campaign status updates, launch confirmations, ETAs, blockers, etc.
- Develop, document and socialise CRM best practices.
What You'll Need:
- 3-5 years of experience in Marketing, E-Commerce or highly analytical roles.
- Proven track-record of developing strong CRM strategies and campaigns.
- Critical thinker with creative solutions to solve challenges and meet business requirements.
- Strong project management and communication skills that enable you to work with cross-functional stakeholders in different time zones, countries and regions.
- Confidence to develop processes that drive operational efficiency at global scale.
- Comfortable to analyse engagement data and to develop conclusions based on insights.
- Strong passion to learn and grow and takes initiative to succeed.
- BA or MA in Marketing or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Email Service Providers (e.g. ExactTarget) is necessary.
- Experience with Excel & SQL is a plus.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber