CRM Marketing Manager, Global Consumer Delivery
About the Role
At Uber, we're reimagining the way the world moves. From how you get home from work, to how you eat meals, or how you move huge shipments of anything, the work we do is shaping the future of mobility and changing the way people live. To get there, we're looking for pro-active marketers to seek some of the most exciting problems of our time.
This is an opportunity to be part of Uber's Global CRM team. You will be part of a growing team that's responsible for delivering communications and making an impact every day.
From strategy to execution for communications to hundreds of millions of Uber consumers globally, and via owned, digital channels. You will work closely with various partners to ensure we deliver the right message, to the right audience, and at the right time. You will also drive experimentation and reporting for the results of your campaigns to partners and leadership.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for developing and executing end-to-end CRM strategies to acquire new users, and continually engage and retain them throughout their lifecycle
- Use marketing automation tools to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that improve customer retention and acquisition
- Lead the creation and execution of email marketing campaigns that deliver against business goals for assigned workflows
- Establish, report on, and improve critical metrics for all campaigns/communications
- Act as a key partner to the business as the voice of the customer and CRM best practices
- Collaborate with data science, market research & marketing analytics teams to understand consumer segmentation/behavior & identify consumer insights to maximize lifecycle marketing
- Work with our deployment, content, and creative teams to design and launch complex automated campaigns using our internal and external tools
- Play-booking and documentation, keeping in mind that the findings from today will pave the way for growth in the region and other markets
- Partner with our product, operations, communications, and business development teams to ensure communications are on-brand and impactful
- At least 3+ years experience in customer marketing, customer communications, or the customer engagement space
- A track record of proven business results through testing and deploying effective marketing campaigns across different channels
- Excellent project management and communication skills with the ability to balance meticulous attention to details with swift execution
- A self-starting attitude, ready to accept chances to create an impact without needing to be told
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects and activities
- Experience with A/B testing, messaging, and post-campaign analysis.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber