Sr B2B Marketing Lead, APAC
About the Role
We're looking for an experienced B2B leader to drive accelerated growth across APAC. You'll be responsible for developing the regional strategy, driving all field marketing and local small business programs, establishing the right KPIs and showcasing Marketing's contribution to the overall business. The right candidate has deep expertise in how to reach a business audience and what levers to use across the funnel from lead generation to pipeline acceleration to customer engagement. This role will be directly responsible for planning and execution, partnering closely with the regional GM and sales teams. The right candidate is proven to be a results-driven marketer, capable of building and developing teams.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and own the strategic marketing plan to drive demand and grow usage across Mid-Market and Enterprise customers
- Build lead generation and account-based-marketing programs to source new leads, support named account lists and engage customers after they're onboarded.
- Own the events strategy for sponsored and hosted engagements and all higher touch activities including webinars.
- Influence the development of local content including sales collateral and narratives.
- Partner closely with Sales to align on priorities, enable them to meet their business objectives and regularly review performance.
- Extend global SMB programs and drive bespoke local initiatives.
- Measure the impact of work by establishing the right KPIs, developing reports and communicating results with leadership and x-functional stakeholders.
- Lead and develop a high performing team of B2B marketing professionals.
- Be a thought leader on new ways to engage with companies and establish Uber as a key business partner.
What You'll Need:
- Minimum 12 - 15 years of experience in a high-tech B2B marketing role owning regional or global growth targets.
- Demonstrated experience working with sales teams to drive leads, accelerate pipeline and deliver revenue.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and cross-functional skills to collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product teams.
- Strategic thinking including the ability to see and communicate the big picture in a way that inspires your team and stakeholders.
- Ability to influence and bring others together to achieve goals.
- Highly analytical with a data-driven mentality and experience reporting results across the business.
- A passion for building teams, developing people, and producing results.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber