Content Specialist - Bilingual Korean/English
About the Role
We are looking for a Content Specialist to work alongside our Community Operations team to design and develop content for customers and our support team. This multifaceted role requires a customer-first mindset, content and writing expertise, and a positive, solution-oriented attitude.
What You'll Do
You will work on a diverse set of copywriting requests and content updates under tight timeframes, working closely with various business partners in Uber Taiwan. You will have an opportunity to strongly influence customer sentiment during moments that matter by deciding what we will say to them, and in what kind of way. To succeed in this role, you will need to:
- Create easy-to-understand, relevant, empathetic content: You will author content used by customers and Uber's customer support representatives in the form of internal blogs, FAQ webpages, and app articles. You will add value by helping our customers to find the right answer in the right place at the right time.
- Evolve our existing support materials constantly: You will improve content to ensure our information satisfies our customers' needs and is 100% up to date. Your behaviors reflect your belief in continuous improvement -- not settling for good enough, but raising the bar and ensuring that your work today is better than it was yesterday, whether it be articles, processes, or tools.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or related field.
- 1 - 2 years of content writing experience in a constantly evolving business environment.
- Proficient in desktop publishing software, familiar with HTML / CSS code is a plus.
- Proficient in English and Korean Languages - reading, writing, and comprehension.
- Previous experience in content marketing or managing an online forum is a huge plus.
- Working in a fast-paced or customer support environment would be an advantage.
- Able to organize content/documentation in an efficient manner and pay attention to details
- Critical thinking and problem solving: You proactively link operation insights in a numerical way to think critically on how to shape content for readers
- Demonstrated stakeholder management skills: You are experienced working in a fast-paced, diverse environment and managing stakeholder expectations
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber