Senior Account Manager
About the Role
This is an outstanding opportunity to complement the Uber for Business Account Management team during a critical growth phase for our business in North Asia!
You will take the lead in managing several accounts across the high growth Enterprise and mid-market segment. Using insights from the account launch process, we will expect you to provide an outstanding customer experience, accelerate the time it takes for organizations to ramp up on our platform, and drive revenue growth. Your product expertise and customer focus will make you uniquely qualified to share customised insights and recommendations with customers, as well as advocating on behalf of our customer base to influence internal strategy.
What You'll Do
- Grow and retain an extensive book of business through upselling, relationship building and targeted communication while exceeding a quota
- Make informed recommendations to Product, Sales, Marketing, and Support teams on how to improve the on-boarding and launch process across a wide variety of accounts.
- Derive qualitative and quantitative insights using real customer stories, feedback and data trends
- Work with Account Executive and Account Coordinator teams to execute successful launches across high growth and mid-market accounts
- Work cross-functionally to drive efficiencies throughout the account lifecycle
- Identify and supervise key account health metrics
- Develop positive relationships with a portfolio of existing key clients, providing: support during initial product implementation and employee onboarding, recommendations and advice around best practices, support during new product/feature launches, and help to resolve product-related issues or concerns.
- Seek to achieve operational excellence across onboarding and launch, iterating and improving on playbooks, internal tools and resources, and cross-functional & internal processes
- Work directly with clients to improve their employees and U4B administrator experience and resolve issues that arise
What the Candidate Will Need
- Minimum 5 years of sales, business development and account/relationship management experience
- Native-level language skills in Japanese or Chinese (both are strongly preferred)
- Business proficiency in English
- Demonstrable track record of relationship-based sales or account management-related success.
- Consistent achievement of business-critical metrics, revenue targets, and company goals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations as well as being able to effectively champion customer needs and cultivate relationships
- A growth oriented outlook and relish the challenge of working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Strong use of insights and confidence around data-centric decision making
- Ability to problem solve on your feet, adapt, and grow quickly as we build the Account Management organization across North Asia
- Excellent organization, project management and time management skills
- Resourcefulness, creativity and an unwavering customer focus
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We tackle big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We encourage applications from qualified people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. Do you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, we are looking for? If so, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together!
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber