Content Marketing Manager Latam
About the Role
We're looking for a Brand Marketing Manager to drive the content strategy and execution for LATAM, ensuring a consistent brand voice and a cohesive messaging across CRM and Social Media Channels. You will report to the LATAM Head and work closely with the marketing team leads and cross-functional partners to elevate content quality and efficiency in the region. This is an outstanding opportunity to join an exceptional team in a fast-paced and rewarding environmen
What You'll do
- Ensure a coordinated content and messaging agenda across marketing pillars, countries and channels to boost audience engagement.
- Lead content performance measurement, bringing constant findings to the marketing organization.
- Implement content development processes to serve LATAM business needs, while bring to bear on global content capabilities.
- Allocate and run resources for content development, including content agency relationships.
- Gain and implement channel standard methodologies to ensure message relevance according to the user's journey.
- Based on Uber's global marketing strategy, adapt, localize, and/or amplify content initiatives to align with our regional strategy, taking into account LATAM specifics and culture.
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or similar, and a proven track record in content strategy and development.
- Minimum 4 years in content development, Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) or related experience with a successful record of delivering work with measurable business results on time and on budget
- Curiosity and originality. You're full of fresh ideas to generate user engagement and promote the brand.
- Structured problem solver with phenomenal project management skills and attention to detail.
- Proven partner management abilities to harmonize with a wide range of partners.
- Good written communication skills and the skill to bring to life the Uber brand in a way that is both consistent with our global brand positioning but also meaningful to local culture and customs.
- A strong customer-centric mindset - you are always thinking about how our customers work well with the brand
- Hands on professional with the ability to operate in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English and Spanish. Highly desirable to speak spanish.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber