Program Leader - Safety Support
At Uber, support is more than just answering questions. It's about using the information customers give us as insights to help Uber grow. Moreover, providing amazing support that establishes trust within our community--riders, driver partners, Uber Eats customers and delivery partners--is at the centre of the Uber customer experience. We're obsessed about providing the highest quality service, in the smartest way. And for Uber to continue its growth and success, we need to be able to not only improve but also scale our fast-growing support operations.
About the Role
We're looking for a Community Operations Program Lead to build, operate, scale and improve Community Operations for Australia and New Zealand, particularly for our Safety Support line of business. Based in Sydney HQ, this role comes with a heavy focus on solving problems through data analytics and leading teams to deliver stellar outcomes and continuous process improvement, mitigating risks associated with operating in a regulated environment, advocating passionately on behalf of our community to influence the overall customer experience, and managing stakeholder relationships across the larger business to set the right expectations and deliver handsomely on them.
What You'll Do:
- Be a passionate advocate for all members of Uber's community and listen attentively to their feedback so we can positively influence how we interact with them, and provide actionable insight to the rest of the company that directly impacts how Uber works, especially with respect to safety.
- Deliver stellar operations outcomes according to agreed service level agreements: ensuring our safety support sites -- both onshore and off shore -- achieve the best customer outcomes for the most complex and difficult support issues our businesses encounter, especially in the face of new regulatory requirements.
- Building new lines of business: As our support operations expand and we take on new modalities and new customer segments, you'll be taking the lead in translating ideas on a page into reality: operationalising new lines of business, which involves standing up a team, enacting new workflows and processes, fulfilling its knowledge management needs, and seeing the launch through from incubation stage to pilot to ongoing operations
- Engage strategically with stakeholders, be it mega-regional general managers and function leads to influence business goals and priorities, central global teams to improve internal tools and the overall user experience, or local teams to improve how we move cities in Australia and New Zealand.
What You'll Need:
- Proven experience: whether it be in a start up, bank, consultancy, or corporate, you are someone who loves driving change in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree or MBA in business, economics, finance or any science-related fields
- Demonstrated Data/Analytics experience; Excel proficiency
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience with optimisation, processes, systematic organisation, program/project management; experience working in a support organisation or for organisations known for stellar customer support is a plus but not necessary
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada