Strategic Growth Manager, Uber Eats
Whether it's a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it. Our Strategy & Operations team empowers our regional and local teams through insights, analysis, and thought leadership.
About the Role
This is an intense business side startup role, and this person will work with the Eats operations teams along with headquarters-based engineering, product, and process teams. This role will have direct responsibility for the growth of the Uber Eats business.
What the Candidate Will Do
- Growth Strategy - Choose which projects the team should prioritize to accelerate market penetration
- Develop & Optimize Processes - Scale new and existing processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and realize growth while conducting analysis to track and improve our metrics and profitability
- P&L & Analytics - Strategic analysis of to better our investment allocation
- Product Improvement - Proactively search for new features which could improve a seamless driver, customer, and restaurant experience
- Be fast, inventive, and take initiative. Take ownership of Uber Eats' growth in your city and do everything you can to support and improve the quality of our services
What the Candidate Will Need
- A minimum of 3 years of high performing work experience in startup, strategy, operations, consulting, investment banking, analytics or a variety of other specialty roles with demonstrated ability in quantitative fields is expected, but we will consider people with less experience if they meet our other requirements
- Data-driven decision making ability and sound business judgment through deep analytical thinking
- Experience crafting and optimizing processes
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment while maintaining flexibility and a collaborative attitude
- A willingness to be "on the ground" working responsively with our driver and restaurant partners
- Spanish and English proficiency
- Thorough understanding of diverse business models (we're still proving ours)
- Proficiency with SQL
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada