Merchant Product Operations Manager
About the Role
Uber Eats Japan is looking for a Product Ops Manager who can play a critical role to ensure that we are the most loved delivery platform by our 60,000+ restaurant partners and merchants. This role calls for a combination of deep operational skills to get great work done, experience managing product rollouts with attention to detail, excellent stakeholder communication, and a keen interest in digging into data to track and constantly improve product performance.
- Strategy and Planning: You will help to shape the product landscape for restaurants in Japan - setting the vision and the roadmap, and delivering on transformational projects for the business.
- Develop subject-matter expertise. Develop a deep understanding of the needs of merchants, merchant-facing products, and internal teams, tools and processes.
- Product Rollouts: Work with global Product Managers as well as local Japan stakeholders to manage new product launches end-to-end, from initial planning and market sizing to timeline coordination and launch communications.
- Build tools and processes: Use your analytical ability combined with operational rigour to build tools and processes that help us track and improve product performance.
- Partner with internal teams: Build and develop robust relationships with cross-functional leaders including Product, Sales, Central Ops, S&P, Marketing, and CommOps to successfully launch new products and features in market and drive long-term sustainable growth.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada