Santorini (Thira) International Airport (JTR) transfers
Looking for an alternative to the traditional Santorini Airport shuttle or taxi? Whether you go from the Santorini airport to Oia or Thera and vice versa, get where you’re going with the Uber app you already know. Request a ride to and from JTR at the tap of a button.
Santorini Airport, Thera
30 22860 25404
Reserve a ride with Uber in advance at Santorini (Thira) International Airport
A smarter way to travel
Request a ride around the world
Tap a button and get airport transportation at more than 600 major hubs.
Get around like a local
Let the app and your driver handle the details, so you don’t have to navigate an unfamiliar city.
Feel at home with Uber
Find your favorite features and pay cash-free even if you’re in a new place.
Ways to ride in the area
Comfortable cars with top rated drivers brought to you by FOR ES
Pickup at Santorini Airport (JTR)
Find your pickup location
Choose a ride option that suits your group size and luggage needs.
Check the app for details
Pickup locations may depend on the type of ride requested. Follow the instructions in the app to meet your driver either curbside or at a designated pickup spot.
Confirm your location
Go to your assigned pickup location as specified by the app (please note: this location may not always be at your nearest exit). If you can’t find your driver, contact them through the app.
Santorini Airport tips
Santorini Airport WiFi
Now all travelers and visitors at the airport have internet access for free. Get informed, have fun, communicate! To connect select the network named Fraport-Free on your device and then launch your browser to visit a welcome page.
Santorini Aiport parking
Limited public parking spaces opposite the terminal are available free of charge.
Top questions from riders
- Can I request a taxi ride with the Uber app at Santorini Airport?
Taxis are available at Santorini Airport so you can enjoy a comfortable and convenient ride wherever you want to go.
- Where is the Uber Santorini Airport pickup location?
Uber pickup locations at airports are subject to change, so to find your pickup location, always check the Uber app after you request a ride.
- How much are Uber prices for JTR Airport?
Uber rates to and from Santorini Airport are taximetered and may be affected by time, traffic, and other factors. Check this [article] for more information about taximetered pricing in Santorini.
- How long will it take to get a pickup through Uber?
When you go to request a ride, the app will provide an estimate of how long it will take for your driver to arrive at the pickup location.
Santorini Airport visitor information
Santorini Airport (JTR), is an international airport serving Santorini, the second-largest city in Greece, that handles more than 2 million travellers annually and is located 6 km (3.7 mi) southeast of the centre of the city of Thera
Santorini Airport terminal
The airport has a terminal with the Departures hall on the right and the Arrivals hall on the left
Click here to view the operating hours of each airport for the current season. The terminal may be open 24 hours during the summer
Food & Drinks at Santorini Airport
Santorini Airport is home to several dining options, predominantly located beyond security. Food for purchase includes salads, burgers, wings, and more. Airport offers 3 restaurants (both Landside and Airside).
Services at Santorini Airport
Santorini Airport has a variety of services to help make your journey run smoothly. These include:
- Baggage Carts : The baggage carts system in the terminal ensures cart availability for your convenience.
- Bulky Items : You can check Bulky luggage at your airlines regular check in counter.
- Lost and Found : Airlines and their respective ground-handling agents will be happy to assist you in locating your missing belongings.
- First Aid : Ιn case of medical emergency, airport’s first aid spot is at your service. For further assistance, please inquire directly at the Airport Information Counters.
- ATMs : Cash or credit cards make your moves easier and help you to arrange any outstanding issues even shortly before departure or after your arrival at the airport.
- Eurobank - All Users Area
- Euronet - Arrivals, Airside
- Piraeus Bank - External Area
- Currency Exchange : OneXchange - more than 50 different currencies 7X7 - Arrivals, All Users
- Internet Access (WiFi) : Now all travelers and visitors at the airport have internet access for free
- Charging Mobile Devices : Feel free to use mobile devices charging stations that offer wireless chargers, micro USB, USB Hub and sockets! - Departures Airside Intra Schengen gate 3
- Duty Free & Shopping – Duty-free shopping is available in the Departures Building. The only other shopping option is a cell phone store - Landside, Arrivals
Find more information about SKG here.”