About the role
As Product Manager for the Uber Eats Demand team, you will be responsible for helping our restaurant partners generate more orders on Uber Eats.
What you'll do
- Partner with some of the world's largest restaurants on joint demand generation activities
- Build marketing tools for restaurants to enable them to better target and convert customers
- Create integrations between restaurants' apps and websites and Uber Eats
- Create a system for restaurants to build their brand in an industry shifting from physical to digital
What you'll need
- Minimum 5 years of experience delivering successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them.
- Computer science undergraduate degree or equivalent. Technical understanding that spans all levels of abstraction and the systems you'll be building.
- Understanding of the marketing landscape and existing tools, like Google AdWords
- Experience working with and building product for large businesses
- Attention to detail. The ability to obsess over every last penny.
- Customer obsession. The ability to take on complex product challenges and find elegant, simplifying solutions to avoid making them our users and partner's problems
- Finger-tippiness with data. You find a way to get the data you need and whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to leverage this data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis
- A "Driver" mindset. You are biased toward action, a great collaborator, a master disambiguator/simplifier, and constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery
- Grittiness. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on
- A high bar across the board -- from your own contributions, to the people you work with, to the products you work on
- A true passion for Uber's mission, our products, and the company's hybrid technology/operations nature
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn
Bonus points if
- You've worked with restaurants before
- You've worked with enterprises
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.