Give friends and family the gift of tapping a button and getting a ride - any time of day, any day of year.
Gift cards also apply to UberEATS orders. Enjoy food from hundreds of restaurants, delivered at Uber speed.
Available in stores nationwide
Give the gift of Uber
Go ahead, make someone’s day.
How to redeem your Uber gift card
Gift cards apply Uber credits to an Uber account. To redeem a gift card:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Uber app
- Tap the menu icon and select “Payment”
- Tap “Add Payment Method” and select “Gift Card”
- Enter your gift code (no spaces)
Once a gift card is added to an Uber account, it can’t be transferred.
You can’t reload a gift card, but you can add up to $1,000 in gift card credits to your account. As you use up your credits, you can add more.
How to use Uber gift cards
Uber gift cards can be only used for rides or UberEATS orders in the country where the gift card was purchased. They can’t be used for UberRUSH, family profiles, or scheduled rides.
Gift card credits will apply to your next trip or order by default but you can select a different payment method before you make your request:
- Enter your destination
- Tap the credit card info at the bottom of the next screen
- If you have more than one profile, tap “Change payment method”
- Toggle “Uber Credits” to turn them off (credits will be turned off only for that ride)
If your credits aren’t completely used up, the remaining balance can be applied to your next ride or order.
Read more Uber gift card FAQs in our Help Center.