Deliver with Uber Eats in France
Now you can earn cash by delivering the Uber Eats food orders that people crave—all while exploring your city.
Be a courier with Uber
Delivering with Uber Eats in offers a flexible earning opportunity. It’s a great alternative to full-time delivery jobs, part-time delivery jobs, or other part-time gigs, temp jobs, or seasonal employment. Or maybe you’re already a rideshare driver and want to supplement your income by becoming a food delivery driver using the Uber Eats platform. Drivers using Uber come from all backgrounds and industries, setting their own schedule to make work fit into their lives, not the other way around.
Uber offers delivery job alternatives in all major cities in France, including Lyon, Marseille, Nice, Paris, and Toulouse—plus hundreds of other cities of all sizes across the country.
Make money on the go
Your bike, your time
Grab your bike and deliver whenever you want—for an hour, a weekend, or throughout the week.
Get paid once a week and easily keep track of money you've made within the driver app.
Enjoy your city
Between picking up and dropping off deliveries, it’s just you and the road—relax, bump your music, and enjoy cruising around town.
Steps to become a courier
Activate an account
- Meet our teams to present or buy your delivery bag (more info by email)
- Buy your bag online to activate your account directly
Once your documents are online, you can order a bag at t.uber.com/eshopeats to activate your account directly. You will receive all the information you need to start your activity by email.
We then invite you to bring your criminal record (request to be made on t.uber.com/ecj) as well as your ID to finalize your registration. On site, you can also present your bag to our teams or buy one (by credit card only).
- Bike delivery
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a state-issued ID
- Be a sole-trader or have your own company
- When signing up be sure to choose 'Deliver by bike' under transportation method.
How to get started
New to Uber?
- Sign up to deliver
- Consent to a safety screening and upload the required documents
- Once you are notified that you are active, you can begin to accept delivery requests
Already an Uber partner?
- Open the Uber Partner app and navigate to Account then select Vehicle Options
- Accept the delivery terms to begin accepting delivery requests
- Turn delivery on and off as you wish
- Comment mettre en ligne mes documents ?
- Comment récupérer mon avis de situation au repertoire SIRENE ?
- Pourquoi mes documents sont-ils refusés ?
Si votre document est refusé, c’est très certainement pour une des 3 raisons suivantes :
- C'est une photocopie ou un document en noir et blanc
- Les quatre bords du document ne sont pas visibles
- Le document est flou, des reflets, des ombres ou des objets masquent une partie de l’image
- Comment activer mon compte ?
Pour activer votre compte, deux conditions de conformité simples doivent être remplies :
1) Avoir mis en ligne et validé les documents suivants :
- Une preuve de l’existence de votre entreprise
- Une photo de profil
- Une pièce d'identité en cours de validité
2) Disposer d’un sac de livraison isotherme aux normes
Register for VAT
It usually takes 2 to 4 weeks to complete the VAT registration process. If you already do business in France and exceed threshold obliging you to invoice, collect and repay VAT, please contact your tax administration service SIE in order to get forms you will be invited to fill in.
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.