Requirement in Windsor
To drive with Uber in Windsor, you must pass a Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC). To complete your VSC online or in-person, follow the steps below.
Step by step
1. Complete in-person or online
You can complete your check either in-person or online.
2. Let us know
Fill out this form to let us know that you’ve submitted your VSC forms to the Windsor police.
3. Wait for your results
It will take up to 5 weeks for the Windsor Police to process your VSC.
4. Upload your results
Upload all pages of your results to your profile.
When uploading your documents, make sure that:
- The image is clear and well-lit
- The image includes all 4 corners of the document
You can complete a Vulnerable Sector Check through the Windsor Police Service’s online portal. Once you’re in the portal, create an account to begin the process.
When completing your VSC online, follow the steps carefully and make sure you select the option for Level 3: Police Vulnerable Sector Check.
Be prepared with your Ontario Driver’s Licence and a second piece of ID. Click here for a full list of valid pieces of identification.
Download the form
You can download the form below or pick one up at the Windsor Police Services headquarters.
Visit the police station
Once you’ve completed your form, you’ll need to submit it to the Windsor Police Services headquarters, located at 150 Goyeau St.
Remember to bring the following documents with you:
- 2 pieces of valid photo ID: Be prepared with your Driver’s LIcence and another piece of ID. Click here for a full list of valid pieces of identification.
- Proof of Windsor address: If your current address is not on your Driver’s Licence please bring a phone or utility bill to verify your address.