Uber Eats: Get Started
To get started, you will need to have the following documents to deliver with Uber Eats in Saskatchewan. Take a photo of each of them and upload them to your Uber account.
1. Driver's licence
- 21+ years old
- Saskatchewan Class 1 – 5 driver's licence or equivalent
- Class 7 is not accepted
A driver's licence is required to deliver with Uber Eats if using a car, but not if delivering using a bike.
2. Proof of work eligibility
Proof of work options include any of the following:
- Residency card
- Birth certificate
- Citizenship card
- Work permit
Proof of eligibility is required to deliver (car and bike) with Uber Eats.
If your proof of work does not contain a photo, please include a separate photo ID in the same picture.
3. Saskatchewan Certificate of Registration
- Vehicle must be 1998 or newer
- Vehicle must be registered in Saskatchewan
- Insurance and registration must be in your name (if not, you must attach a document listing you as a secondary of occasional driver)
- Must be valid and not expired
Vehicle registration and insurance is required to deliver with Uber Eats if using a car but not a bike.
If you are using a vehicle to deliver, you need to contact your insurance broker to determine whether you need to make any changes to your automobile insurance in order to deliver with Uber Eats.
It is your responsibility to have appropriate insurance coverage in place.