Every day is payday
People who drive with Uber come from all walks of life but everyone likes how it feels to be paid. With Daily Pay, drivers in Canada can be paid every day. Sign up to cash out your earnings daily.
Visit the Payfare website and follow a few simple steps to sign up for Daily Pay. It only takes a few minutes.
Link your card to bank information
Follow the simple instructions provided by Payfare to link your new Mastercard account to your bank information on your Uber profile.
You’re all set! Time to hit the road and cash in on the action. You will automatically be paid each morning. Need cash faster? You also have the option to cash out your available earnings anytime—up to 5 times per day.
Access your money sooner
Daily Pay gives drivers more control over when they are paid. Whether you’re saving up for something big or hitting the road to pay an unexpected bill, simply cash out when you need it.
It’s your money. You earned it! You should be able to experience the joy of getting paid when you want.
Payment is simple and safe
With Daily Pay, Payfare will deposit your earnings each morning to your Payfare MasterCard. Need cash faster? You also have the option to cash out your available earnings anytime—up to 5 times per day.
You have access to the funds immediately. Plus, your money is safe with Mastercard’s Zero Liability Protection.
Save it, send it, or spend it
Daily Pay gives you the flexibility to access your money sooner. Once Payfare has deposited your earnings to your Payfare Mastercard, you can then:
- Use the card for purchases anywhere MasterCard is accepted worldwide
- Cash the money out (withdraw) at any ATM
- Send money via Interac e-Transfer
- Pay bills online
- Keep your money on the card
For even more certainty while driving, Payfare Mastercard also includes Roadside Assistance when you sign up for Daily Pay. Have peace of mind whenever you're on the road—for free!
Your coverage includes: towing (up to 25 km), jump start, lock-out, tire change, winching, fuel delivery and flatbed service (if required).
Besoin d'aide ?
To learn more or sign-up for the program, please visit payfare.com, call Payfare at 1-800-719-2685 or visit your nearest Greenlight Hub.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
1. What do I need to sign up for Daily Pay?
- To start using Daily Pay, you must be an active Uber partner with a valid email address. It's that simple!
2. What does it cost to have Daily Pay?
- Daily Pay has no sign-up, cancellation, or annual fees so you can try it for as long as you like. Payfare will charge $0.50 per earnings deposit to your card. If you earned less than $20 that day, the fee is waived.
3. How long does it take to receive my money?
- Your daily earnings will be automatically deposited to your card each morning—or instantly if you want to cash out your available earnings soooner—up to 5 times per day.
4. How will I know when I’ve been paid?
- You will receive a notification via SMS or on the Payfare app each time your earnings have been deposited. Your weekly earnings summary is also available in the app.
5. Where will Daily Pay appear on my weekly Uber pay statement?
- Everything will stay the same on your weekly Uber pay statement. You will still see your total weekly earnings from driving with Uber.
6. Can I use my card to withdraw cash from ATM's?
- Yes, you can withdraw cash from an ATM as many times a day as you would like. However, you may not withdraw more than $1,000 total per day. You can obtain cash from any ATM that has the Mastercard®, Maestro®, Cirrus® or STAR® logo. A fee of $2.50 applies to each ATM transaction, in addition to any fees the ATM owner may charge. You can search for surcharge-free ATMs by clicking on the ATM Locator button in the Payfare app.
7. Since it is a Mastercard, will there be a credit check when I sign up? What if I have bad credit?
- No credit check is required for you to become a Payfare Mastercard cardholder. Payfare is a completely separate MasterCard card program designed specifically for Uber Partners.
8. Will having a Payfare Mastercard and Daily Pay help me build credit?
- Having a Payfare Mastercard does not currently help to build or restore your credit. Your transaction history will not be reported to the credit bureaus.
9. Do I have to sign a long term contract?
- No, you can stop Daily Pay at any time and go back to being paid weekly. To cancel, simply contact Payfare at 1-800-719-2685 or email support email@example.com
10. Is my personal information kept private?
For more information about Daily Pay, check out Payfare's Support & FAQ or contact Payfare support at 1-800-719-2685.