Uber Eats in Ottawa
Delivery is a great way to earn extra money throughout the week with your vehicle. Bring people the food they love from local restaurants faster than ever before.
How delivery with UberEATS works
By delivering Uber Eats, you'll connect people with the food they love from local restaurants. It's easy to do and easy to get started. Watch the video below to learn what it's like to deliver with Uber Eats.
Instructions for delivery drivers
1. Sign up online
Parlez-nous de vous et de votre voiture en créant votre profil chauffeur.
2. Vehicle requirements
To deliver with Uber Eats in Ottawa, your vehicle must meet these minimum requirements:
- Model year must be 1998 or newer
- 2-door or 4-door vehicle
- Salvaged vehicles are allowed
- No commercial branding
- Vehicle inspection not required
3. Share your documents
Take photos of the following documents and upload them to your account:
- Driver's licence: 21+ years old, Ontario G Driver’s License or equivalent
- Proof of work eligibility: Birth certificate, Citizenship card, Passport, Residency card, or work permit
- Vehicle registration: Registration must be in your name and name must be legible
- Vehicle insurance: Insurance must be in your name and name must be legible
4. Background screening
After finishing your profile, visit your nearest Greenlight Hub for a background screening. It will check your driving record and criminal history.
Bring your Ontario driver’s licence and 1 other piece of ID with you.
5. Get a delivery bag
Bags are available for purchase at your local Greenlight hub or online at Delivery Online Store.
Already an Uber partner? Earn with delivery too.
If you're already an Uber Partner, delivery is a great way to earn extra money during the week with your vehicle.