What You’ll Do:
Help Uber Germany to launch new cities in Germany and drive local rider growth in existing cities via:
- Brand campaigns
- Rider and Driver re-engagement/CRM
Skills that are required:
Project management - help define milestones and manage internal and external resources accordingly, including tracking progress, prioritizing, stakeholder management and communicating status across teams and key stakeholders
Integrated campaigns - from ideation to execution you will contribute to the success of campaigns focused on engaging our users and general population.
Data-driven decision making - Design, apply and iterate your decisions by acting on data. Prioritize initiatives based on the highest potential impact.
Customer Obsession - know our users, our partner drivers (existing and future ones) inside and out. Deeply understand their habits and preferences. Have a pulse on city specific trends. Use these insights to build reputation.
Fluency in German and English
What You’ll Need
- First experience in marketing internships in FMCG, mobility or equivalent industries in roles that include combinations of the following: brand management, integrated marketing communications strategy and execution, and ideally PR / production management (offline and online campaign, video production, etc.)
- Experience executing and managing multi-platform marketing campaigns including web, offline, social, in-app
- Creativity: you’re not afraid of big bold bets and have an eye for creative quality and great attention to detail
- Availability to start ASAP