About the team
Executive Recruiting at Uber is comprised of a team of talent acquisition specialists who have invested their entire careers focused on helping their clients identify, attract, and hire the most qualified individuals for our clients. We execute the most senior executive searches for Uber - both high profile and confidential. Our team is geographically distributed with the core group based in San Francisco, an international team based in Amsterdam, Mexico & Japan. Collectively we are responsible for identifying, attracting and recruiting executives who are transforming Uber globally across all functions. Our clients are the Executive Leadership Team (ELT) and their direct reports. We are engaged in hiring executives ranging from Directors all the way to C-level executive across Engineering, Product, Operations and the broader G&A organization.
What you will do
Our Executive Sourcers work on the most senior and high-profile searches for Uber. They drive research strategy, candidate identification, engagement and talent management. This includes market mapping and direct outreach to potential candidates and targeted talent as well as reviewing candidates' resumes/bios/LinkedIn profiles for open searches and obtaining referrals. The specific duties are defined below:
- Support the Executive Recruiters & Executive Recruiting Managers to help drive the search execution process for primarily Director level roles
- Lead research and candidate development
- Conduct preliminary phone screens to qualify sourced candidates
- Assist with capturing candidate notes in database, and preparing assessments
- Keep track of all aspects of a search and report findings upon closing to continue to grow and update database
- Bring efficiency to all searches and apply process where needed, ensuring highest quality every step of the way
- Develop and oversee processes for data collection while capturing all critical information in our database
- Maintain, improve and regularly update our database with new additions to create a databank of technology, competitor and peer clients/ talent
What you will need
- Minimum of 6+ years of executive research, sourcing and/or recruiting experience, preferably with a combination of top tier executive search and in-house leadership sourcing experience
- Prior experience in high-growth technology firm is a viewed as a strong plus
- Strong analytical mindset and extremely detail-oriented
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated, energetic, "can-do" attitude in a fast-moving environment. Comfortable with driving and influencing change, and changing priorities as needed.
- High business acumen & strong communication skills, written and verbal; the ability to present data and its implications in a clear, concise manner
- Will be a self-starter but team-oriented
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.