About the Role
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about mobility. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income,
Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We are making cities smarter, safer, and more connected. And we are doing it at a global scale - energizing local economies and bringing opportunities to millions of people around the world. Our positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
At Uber, we pride ourselves on the amazing team we've built. The driver behind all of our growth, our bold and disruptive brand, and the game changing technology we bring to market is the people, who also make Uber an extraordinary place to work.
We are currently searching for a Trainee for our Legal Transactions Team covering Western and Southern Europe and to be based out of our Paris office.
As a trainee in our team, you will help driving commercial work amongst the local marketing, operations and business development teams. You will work on exciting projects and get exposure to complex, innovative and cutting edge projects across the region.
- Work on strategic commercial agreements (mobility solutions, sponsorships) and product related work;
- Work with the local teams on promotion agreements, stunts and brand partnerships;
- Advise on different aspects of media related work (media campaigns, work with influencers, marketing and social media communications);
- More generally, help coordinate and streamline contractual work across the region.
- Student at the French bar school (élève avocat)
- Hold a Master 2 Law degree
- Previous experience at a law firm or a company, ideally working on commercial matters (specialization in business law, information technology, legal contract review or media law would be an advantage).
- Curious, organized and someone who takes initiative
- Bi-lingual (French and English); Spanish or Portuguese is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and to be creative
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solver with a pro-business approach
- High motivation to work in a culturally diverse and high-pressure environment
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.