● Hands on lab experience in electronic testing, root cause and failure analysis, failure with electronic testing equipment and diagnostics.
● Deep understanding of electronics failure mode, and understand schematic diagrams.
● Experienced in product tear downs including both electronics, electrical, and mechanical, battery experience is a plus.
● Familiar with testing and failure analysis tools, e.g., microscope, multi-meter, oscilloscope.
● Knowledge of electronic product failure modes and root causes, mechanical failures are a plus.
● Analytical skills, problem solving skills. Able to root cause, summarize and provide solutions based on findings.
● 5+ years in the quality/reliability engineering in automotive or aerospace industries with exposure to entire product lifecycle is a plus
● Bachelor’s degree in engineering, masters degree or Ph.D. preferred
What You’ll Need
- 3 Minimum Years of Experience with Electronic and Electrical System Failure Analysis
About the Team
The Sr. Product Failure Analysis Engineer will demonstrate leadership in developing and communicating quality and reliability related activities for the next generation of electric bike sharing products. In this role, the failure analysis engineer will work with cross functional teams to root cause field or testing failures, provide feedback and solutions, and able to make meaningful impact on product improvement. The role utilizes experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and drive short- and long-term product and process improvements. This is an exciting time to be part of the newly created mobility team focused on unique mobility product offerings- electric bikes & scooters. We are rapidly growing so that we can efficiently and effectively validate our products for safety and reliability to improve the customer and in doing so, continue our leadership position in defining the product quality standards for a sharing industry.