- Vehicle Solutions
- Lease a car
Lease a car
In South Africa
Get into a car and start making money in Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth or Durban. Applications are welcome, no matter what your credit level is. Leasing usually costs less per month than renting a car, and you usually get the option to buy the car at the end of the lease. Other options are also available.
Benefits of leasing
Pay less, get more
Leasing is a great way to get a new car while keeping monthly costs down.
If your circumstances change you can return the car. This may incur extra fees.
Buy in the end
Most leases give you the option to buy the car outright at the end of the lease.
Hit the road
Get confirmed by Uber
Uber will send you an email confirming you as a driver.
Apply for the deal
Apply for a leasing deal. You will receive a response within 14 days.
Choose your car
If your application is successful, you can:
- Choose the make and color of vehicle you want
- Sign your lease agreement and pay the initiation fee
Cape Town only
Easyway Leasing offers a tailor made full maintenance lease, designed to empower Uber driver-partners, giving you the potential to own your leased vehicle at the end of 36 months or sooner.
- Deposit: R5,000
- Weekly Fee: from R1,500 weekly fees
- Maintenance Rates: R0.45/km (pricing dependent on vehicle) (no charge for the first 250 km per week)
- Maintenance Cost and Services: included
- Tracking device: included and fitted
- Insurance: full comprehensive insurance included (excess applies)
Who can qualify?
- Only driver-partners which has been approved from the waiting list will be able to lease a vehicle.
- Only drivers who will be adding this vehicle as their only vehicle or replacing a vehicle will be able to add vehicles through this deal.
- Other specific conditions are outlined in the deals below.
Choose what's right for you
Rent a car
Get on the road quickly. Rent a car from one of our partners.
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice. Uber is not responsible for the products or services provided by other companies.