It's easy to start
Steps to start your profile
Add your Vehicle
The vehicle on-boarding process has been amended to prioritize vehicle based on the date of sign up.
Therefore it is no longer necessary to join the waiting list yourself, as you will be automatically entered based on the date of sign up to Uber.
Before you can start earning, there are a few documents we will need.
Add a driver
There are two ways to find drivers to drive for you.
- Driver-partners in the driver pool These are driver-partners that are looking for a partner to drive for.
These drivers have not been screened by Uber, and you should have a thorough interview with them.
- Add your own driver to your profile If you have a new driver you would like to drive for you, please create his / her profile be following these steps.
More information for adding drivers
All driver-partners on this list have completed a background check but wasn't screened by Uber.
A thorough interview before hand with any of these drivers is extremely important. First and foremost the driver should have:
- Excellent city knowledge
- A good understanding of GPS and smart phone use
- Communicate well and have a good command of the English language.
Adding your own driver
- The driver doesn't have an Uber profile.*
In case the driver has never registered with Uber, you can add him / her under your profile. The driver will then need to follow these steps in order to become an active driver-partner.
The driver has an Uber profile.* If the driver-partner you would like to add to your profile, already has a profile, follow these steps to add him to your profile.