How to complete a
Competency test and screening sessions
At Uber, we see Safety as one of the pillars of our services. To assure safety is maintained at all time, we have introduced various actions which provide safety to both our drivers and riders.
One of these actions is requiring all driver-partners to pass an driving competency test and screening session.
Steps to complete
Receive an invite
After your PrDP has been approved, you will receive a email invitation within 48 hours to complete your driving competency test and screening session
Book your appointment
You are required to fill out the booking request form on the email in order to secure a appointment. All driving competency tests and safety screening sessions are held at ABT logistics.
The cost of the driving competency test will be R120 (cash), payable in Montague Gardens just before the screening session takes place.
The cost of the screening session will be R120 (cash), payable in Montague Gardens. The driver-partner will only be allowed to complete a screening session if he/she passed the competency test.
Directions to ABT logistics
Points to remember
- Take your ID, Passport and PrDP with for verification
- Driving competency and screening checks will only take place on booked times
- Do not refer driver-partners to the office. If you qualify you will receive an invitation
- Driver-partners who show up without an invitation and booking will not be able to complete their competency test and will be shown away from the premises
- The driver-partner will only be allowed to complete a screening session if he/she passed the competency test