Happy Valentine’s Day! or should we say ‘Single’s awareness Day’? We’re sorry Cupid’s arrow didn’t hit just in time for Valentine’s but not to worry. We’re committed to being there whenever you need us and that includes Valentine’s Day.
We’ve partnered with Skyy Vodka and Jagermeister to bring you a FREE, “Single’s Valentine’s survival kit” on demand this Valentine’s Day. Imagine a single box containing everything you need to get through the day. With love from Uber!
What’s in the box?
- Chocolates and popcorn brought to you by Uber.
- Liqueur shot from Jagermeister to help you get the party started.
- A bottle of vodka from Skyy Vodka so that you can toast to the most important person in your life – YOU!
How to get your Single’s Valentine’s survival kit like a pro
- Open the app between 9am – 1pm on Thursday, 14th of February 2019
- Slide to the “Valentine’s” view
- Set your location as per usual
- Request your FREE single’s survival kit
- Be sure to head outside when your driver is almost at your location, this will make it easier to connect with your driver and get a speedy drop-off
- Demand will be high – check back and keep requesting often if your initial request is unsuccessful
Don’t keep all the fun to yourself – don’t forget to post a selfie with the UberValentine crew using the hashtag #UberSinglesSurvivalKit, tag @Uber_RSA and share the love!
Terms and conditions
- Promotion is only valid in areas in Johannesburg, Sandton and Rosebank where UberX is available.
- Each successful request guarantees one “Single’s Valentines Survival Kit”
- The survival kit will contain a selection of items from the list above
- Only 1 Valentine’s kit per order
- A successful requester will allow Uber to use photo and video footage collected during the promotion for marketing purposes
- The “Single’s Valentines Survival Kit” is fastest fingers first so be sure to request on time