Getting around your city with Uber is as easy as tapping a button and watching your car arrive in real-time. If you’re new to the Uber app, we’re here to help show you how to request a ride in minutes!
- Open the Uber app.
- Enter your destination address in the “Where to?” box.
- Use the slider at the bottom of your screen to toggle between the available vehicle options in your city.
- Tap “Request.”
- Confirm your pick-up location.
- Wait for a driver to accept your request.
- When your request has been accepted, you’ll see your driver’s location on your map and an estimated time of arrival at your pickup location.
- Your app will notify you when your driver is close to your pickup location.