It’s never too late to start or regulate your healthy living plan – and earn some Vitality points along the way!
This is why we’ve partnered with Discovery Health to bring you a Vitality Health Check on-demand, so that you can understand more about your health. On Wednesday, 31 October between 9:00AM – 4:00PM, you’ll be able to request your UberWELLNESS ride, where you will be be met by an accredited nurse who’ll administer your Vitality Health Check – for only R100! Note that this service will be live in the Sandton CBD area in Johannesburg only.
HOW IT WORKS
- Open your Uber app between 9:00AM – 16:00PM on Wednesday, 31 October
- Click on the UberWELLNESS card at the bottom of the app
- Set your pickup location
- Request a ride as per usual
- If you’re successful, an accredited nurse will arrive to administer your Vitality Health Check for up to 2 people – for only R100!
- Each Vitality Health Check will take approximately 25 – 35 minutes
- UberWELLNESS will only be available in the Sandton CBD area
Demand will be high, so please be patient if you’re not successful at first. Please note that an accredited nurse will administer your health check at your workplace or home if you have a private area available. Alternatively, there’s the option to have your Vitality Health Check done in a larger H1 vehicle which will be available. Please note that you may need to step out of the vehicle for height and weight measurements
- You must be 18 years or older to request.
- Each accredited nurse can administer up to 2 individual Vitality Health Checks at one visit – for a flat rate of R100.
- UberWELLNESS is only available in the Sandton CBD area in Johannesburg.
- The Vitality Health Check will be at no cost to you: you will only pay R100 to cover the cost of the trip when you request through the Uber app.
- Discovery Vitality members can receive up to 20 000 Vitality points for getting a health check.