New to Uber?
Sign up with the code “UBERWELLNESS18” and enjoy R50 off your first trip
Fever, blocked nose and body pains – the flu season seems to creep up before you make time to get vaccinated against it!
This why we’ve partnered with Discovery Health to bring back flu shots on-demand and help you outsmart the flu! On Wednesday, 18 April between 10AM – 3PM, you’ll be able to request UberWELLNESS and will be met by an accredited nurse who will administer a flu vaccine in minutes!
How it works
- Open your Uber app between 10AM – 3PM on Wednesday, 18 April
- Set your pickup location swipe left on your vehicle options and select “UberWELLNESS”
- Request a ride as usual
- If you’re successful, an accredited nurse will arrive to administer flu vaccinations for up to 5 people – for only R100!
Demand will be high, so please be patient. Should you be unable to request your flu vaccination on-demand, we encourage you to visit your nearest healthcare provider, Clicks or Dis-Chem clinic to get your flu vaccination as soon as possible.
The fine print
- You must be 18 years or older to request.
- The accredited nurse can administer up to 5 individual vaccinations at one visit, for a flat rate of R100.
- Available in selected areas of Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town, Durban and Port Elizabeth.