How to add or change driver-partners
Due to legal reasons, Uber cannot restrict or otherwise dictate the movement of drivers from one partner to another. But, we have streamlined the way in which this happens.
How to change partners or drivers
Steps to follow
Discuss the change
Before requesting to change partners or driver-partners, make sure to discuss this with your current partner to avoid confusion. Once the request has been submitted, it can only be undone by submitting the form again.
Request the change
When the request is submitted, both the driver and partner will be notified and a 5-day administration period will commence.
After 5 days, the change will automatically be actioned. The driver and his / her partner will be notified of the change.
Using the driver application
Requesting the change
There are 2 ways to submit the request to change partners. Either through the Driver app, or by using the change form t.uber.com/changeSSA.
How to request through the Driver app:
- Open the Uber Partner App
- Go to “Account” (lower right corner)
- Choose “Help”
- Choose “Account”
- Choose “Partner-Driver Changes”
- Follow instructions on the page
How to make the transition easier
Make sure that you enter the correct information on the form. If incorrect information is submitted, the change will not occur and you will have to submit the form again.
To get the information:
- Go to your partner dashboard
- Select the menu tab (3 lines) from the upper left corner of your dashboard.
- Select “Profile” from the list of options
- You will find your email address and phone number as shown on the picture