How to drive with Uber in Singapore
Make money driving folks around your city. Sign up now to get more information about driving in your city.
Driving with Uber is for everyone, even if you don’t have a car. Here are our minimum requirements:
- Singaporean / PR / Work Permit Holder
- Minimum 2 years of driving experience
To get activated, all you need to upload are the following documents:
- Driving License
- PDVL / TDVL / In-Principal Approval (IPA) Letter / Letter of Approval (LOA) / Approval to Drive (ATD) Letter
- Letter of Employment (Only for PR & Foreigners)
- Certificate of Conduct (Only for Foreigners)
Driving your own car?
To drive with Uber using your own vehicle, you will also need to upload:
- Z10/Z11 Vehicle log
- Proof of Commercial insurance
- Proof of Decal
Hit the road
It's easy to get started
Upload your documents
We’ll need the following documents:
- NRIC and driver’s license, both fronts in a photo and backs in another photo
Additional documents for car owners:
- Z10/Z11 vehicle log
- Commercial insurance
Ready to make money?
The first step is to sign up
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.