As part of our ongoing series celebrating the contribution of women entrepreneurs to Saudi society, this month we are bringing to you not only their stories, but also delivering their impressive creations to your door.
Request Biscotti KSA this Tuesday from 7PM – 10PM
On December 20th, we are delivering in Jeddah some of Biscotti KSA’s creations right to your doorstep, at the tap of an app. Here’s how:
- Open or download Uber for iOS or Android.
- Slide the icon to ‘Biscotti KSA’ between 7PM-10PM on Tuesday, December 20th.
- Once confirmed, we’ll deliver a box that contains Cup Cookies for SAR40 only.
- Enjoy a variety of flavors including: Lotus, Paradise, Blue Diamond, Red Velvet, Soufflé, Salted Caramel, Cornflakes, Nutella with Lotus and Russian Honey.
- Demand will be high, if you are unable to request on the first try, give it a few minutes and try again.
Read the Inspiring of How Biscotti KSA Started
Biscotti KSA’s mouthwatering cookies and pastries are conceptualized, tested and hand-crafted by Amani. A clinical scientist by education, Amani discovered her passion for baking a few years ago, and noticed that her creations were highly sought after when she participated in a local school bazaar.
She has not looked back since, and has grown her budding empire from working alone at home oven into a 12-employee operation and professional setup bakery lab, delivering her sweet treats to across Makkah and Jeddah.
“Start doing what you love by taking simple steps”
Now, Amani has her eyes set on expanding her business to cater to other cities in Saudi, and plans on establishing a pastry factory with high quality standards in the near future.
When asked about whether she’s had any regrets about her path so far, Amani says: “I wouldn’t change a thing. I believe that all the experiences that I went through have helped me grow…and have made Biscotti customers happier!”
Interested in being part of our Women Entrepreneurs series? Share your story with us here.
Team Uber KSA