October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. While we’re well aware of the disease, many of us forget to take the steps to have a plan to detect the disease in its early stages. When breast cancer is detected early, at a localized stage, the 5-year survival rate is 98%.
We have teamed up with Zahra Breast Cancer Association to support awareness, shed light on the importance of early detection and help put an end to breast cancer!
We are giving free rides worth SAR40 each, to and from hospitals where women can get free breast cancer exams.
Have a look at Zahra’s website to view the list of participating hospitals which are providing free early detection tests.
What You Need to Know
- Download the app here and sign up
- Enter the promo code in your Uber app, based on your city:
- ZahraRiyadh2016 for Riyadh.
- ZahraWest2016 for Jeddah, Makkah and Madinah.
- ZahraEP2016 for the Eastern Province.
- Your two rides to and from the participating hospitals will be free up to SAR40 each, during the month of October.