This Ramzan, spread love and joy by sharing iftaris, gifts, and more with your loved ones – all with a simple tap.
Get in the spirit of giving by using “UberShare”. An Uber partner driver will come collect the item from you, and drop it to your loved one.
Here’s how UberShare works:
- Open up your Uber app
- Enter your loved one’s destination
- Confirm your pickup location
- Select “UberShare” and request a ride
The partner driver will come to your location to pick the item. All you have to do is pack whatever you are sending, and hand it over to the partner driver, to be delivered to your chosen destination. This is a limited time option, so start sharing today.
Things to remember:
- UberShare is to be used for small items only, as the partner-driver will be using a motorbike to pick and drop the items
- Kindly do not send any valuable or fragile goods; Uber does not take liability for any items lost
- Uber and the partner drivers are not offering courier or any other delivery related services