Are you an aspiring entrepreneur? Do you think your startup is solving a local/global problem? If yes, you need to apply to Uber Pitch 2019 to find great mentors, learn how to pitch and meet industry stakeholders.
What is Uber Pitch?
Uber Pitch in collaboration with Ignite, is a platform for digital startups across Pakistan. Yes, you can be from any city, town, village in Pakistan and still apply. Once we have reviewed your application and selected your startup, you will have the opportunity to be mentored and trained for three days at your local NIC. We will be assessing your performance and if successful, you will be pitching your idea in the qualifier round. Startups will compete to get to the finals.
But first, apply for Uber Pitch. Here’s how:
- Click here to fill out the Uber Pitch 2019 application. Take your time. Keep your answers clear and concise
- Remember anyone from anywhere in Pakistan can apply. This is a national competition
- On August 23rd, we will stop accepting applications. Soon after, we will announce the selected startups from each city that will go on to the first round
- Now begins the fun part. Your startup will enter Pitch Camp! Yes! Trainers and mentors from the School of Leadership and Uber, respectively, will help you practice and polish your pitch
- Once you have graduated Pitch Camp and proven your startup’s potential, you will be given the opportunity to present your startup idea to a panel of judges during the Qualifier Round
- In the last round, successful startups from the qualifier round will get a chance to pitch their ideas to some of the biggest investors in the industry during the In-car Finale ! How’s that?
Things to remember:
- Uber Pitch 2019 applications close on August 23, 2019. The deadline will not be extended
- Selected applicants will be sent invites to the Pitch Camps on August 27, 2019
- Only digital startups will be selected
- Pitch Camps will be held in NIC Islamabad, NIC Peshawar, COLABS Lahore, NIC Karachi and NIC Quetta on 30th August, 4th September, 13th September, 20th September and 24th September respectively
- Qualifier round and In-car Finale will be held in Karachi. Successful applicants will travel to Karachi on an all expenses paid trip
- Only one startup will win the competition
- The Uber Pitch 2019 winning startup will be awarded a cash prize, incubated at the local NIC, and get Uber credit among other things
Posted by Uber Editor
Real-Time Analytics for Mobile App Crashes using Apache Pinot
Our Journey Adopting SPIFFE/SPIRE at Scale
NilAway: Practical Nil Panic Detection for Go
Cinnamon: Using Century Old Tech to Build a Mean Load Shedder